Take on a running challenge for 2018 - Join an Azalea Team of Ten!
Last year, lots of amazing people ran or walked everything from 5K to 26 miles in aid of Azalea. They raised thousands of pounds to support our Recovery Centre, Drop-in and Flint programme, and also awareness of our work.
This year, we are offering people the chance to take part in one of THREE fantastic events as part of a Team of Ten.
- We'll link you up with the other nine runners on social media, so you can support each other as you train*
- If you're local, you can do some training together
- We'll send you training and fundraising tips, Azalea vests/t-shirts, and help you to set up an online fundraising page
- Azalea will turn out on the day to cheer you on!
* you can take part in this as much or little as you like!
Choose your preferred distance and event:
- British 10K through the heart of London - Sunday 15 July
- Luton 5K Park Run through the beautiful Wardown Park - Saturday 19 May
- Love Luton 10K or half marathon from Stockwood Park into town - Sunday 28 October
How do I sign up?
It's much easier for individuals to register for a run themselves than for Azalea to book your places, because you will get correspondence from the event over the coming months.
- For the British 10k in London, you can book a place here (it says "get tickets" but this actually means register as a participant!) The cost is £44.
- For the Luton 10K or Half marathon, you can book a place here. The 10K costs £17 and Half costs £24
- The Wardown Park 5K is FREE and you can register for Park Run here - in this case you won't be registering for our particular event, just for general Park Run. It's still worth doing as it means you can get your personal time and the organisers can keep track of numbers.
As soon as you've booked one of the above events, please email us to let us know, so we can add you to the Team of Ten and start supporting you. The British 10K is particularly popular and will get booked up, so please sign up as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
If you want to chat with us before signing up for an event, please call us on 01582 733200 or email Lorry to find out more information.
We're really excited about Teams of Ten and hope you are too!