Find out about our annual 5K run below - a huge Thank You to everyone who took part this year!
You can also raise money running in all sorts of other events. From fun runs to marathons, from the Great Scottish Run to your local park run, you can raise money for Azalea.
Here's what to do:
- Find a run and register for it
- Create a fundraising page through our Virgin Giving account, Click the blue "Start fundraising" box on the right and follow the steps.
- Share the page with your friends and ask for sponsorship
- Contact [email protected] to tell us you're doing it. We will provide you with the kit you need to fundraise.
The Azalea 5K October 1st 2016
Wardown Park, Luton
Run or walk the 5K and raise much-needed funds for Azalea, so we can support women and men to walk free from sexual exploitation. Every penny counts!
You can do all your fundraising ONLINE through Virgin Money Giving - go here and follow the instructions.
- Start by clicking the "Start Fundraising" tab on the right.
- Please do set up your Fundraising through the Virgin system and make sure it is done through the Azalea 5K portal, so we can easily track all the donations and thank everyone who takes part.
- You can also download a Sponsorship Form in order to collect donations and then send a cheque or online donation (not loose change please).
Click this link to download the Registration Form.
Don't leave it til the last minute: Please help us to plan the event properly and Register as soon as possible. You can register on the day but will need to arrive early to allow time for this. Ideally register in advance. Please download the form and email it back to us, or print it off and email it to [email protected] You can send a cheque for the Registration Fee, or pay it online through Virgin Giving as part of your fundraising account.
Registration Fee: £10 per person
Family Registration Fee: £10 for first family member, £5 per additional member
Families are welcome to do the 5K together. You can even bring your dog! All children under 12 must be accompanied around the course by their responsible adult, and Azalea cannot take any responsibility for minors taking part.